Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Foremast Drive, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1352682
Home in Keowee Key Salem SC
Winter lake views await you in this wonderfully built, meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in this most private wooded setting. As you approach this lovely home, you will see that the well landscaped lot includes many perennials, azaleas, a tulip magnolia, and the marker for the Historic Cherokee Trail Tree just to the right of the driveway. Upon entering the home, you will be drawn to the open spaces filled with light from the many windows and glass doors to the outside. The main level includes several gathering spaces for you, your friends and family. The fireplace is a centerpiece in the living room that has glass doors to the brick patio beyond and French doors to the sunroom. Views of the lake are a winter backdrop in the sunroom with windows on all 4 walls, and French doors leading to the dining room. The kitchen has custom cabinets, a wine rack, a comfortable eating area surrounded by windows, accesses the laundry room and half bath, and has an outside entrance from the driveway. The main level bedroom, currently being used as the master, has two walk-in closets and a large sitting room with vaulted ceiling, large windows and sliding glass doors to the patio. The bathroom has a double vanity and deluxe shower room renovated in 2016 with a walk-in shower. This bathroom is shared with the guest room also on the main level. The guest room has an outside entrance that accesses the breezeway and 2 car attached garage. The original master suite is on the upper level and includes a lovely bedroom with winter lake views. The oversized master bath with marble counter tops, extra large tub and separate walk-in shower, double vanity, and walk-in closet. An office/study completes the suite making this a great space to use as your primary master or to give your guests a luxurious experience. A roomy two car garage with workshop space and carpeted, dry-walled bonus room above, accessed by a pull-down stairway give additional storage space. With so many special features, this home is a wonderful find. Don't miss it! Located in Keowee Key, an active community with many amenities, this will be your favorite place to call home. As a property owner, you have access to the golf course, tennis courts, pickleball courts, leisure trail, beaches, marinas, dog park, community gardens, and fitness center. You can participate in the many clubs and activities that are available to owners who share your interests, or start one of your own. Come take a look at Keowee Key, a friendly, welcoming community.
- MLS® #1352682
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Mary Eustis
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address43 Foremast Drive
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Other
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.