Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352728
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
Prepare to be impressed! Located in Heritage Point within walking close walking distance to the pool, this immaculate two-story home is in move-in condition and waiting for you! Southern charm is found at every turn of this home – inside as well as out. Enjoy the tranquil rear setting backing to trees from one of many rooms: sunroom, great room, breakfast room/kitchen or oversized patio. Inside features include a formal dining room, sunroom and bonus/media room, cheery neutral colors, berber carpet, hardwood floors and an impressive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, brushed nickel fixtures and granite countertops. Adjoining the generous great room with gas log fireplace, this is where family and guests will gather! Just off the great room, a bright sunroom allows you to enjoy a private, main level refuge. Currently utilized as a study, an additional room could be a third living area. The dual staircases escort you upstairs to four sizable bedrooms, one with a private bath and two with a shared bath, as well as the master. The spacious Owner’s Suite boasts room for large furniture and a sitting area, as well as a striking bath with brushed nickel finishes, His & Her sinks, shower, separate garden tube and walk-in closet. In addition you will find a media/bonus room with closet offering endless options. Roof was recently upgraded to architectural shingles with warranty. This home is conveniently located minutes from some of Simpsonville’s finest shops, restaurants, and entertainment as well as I-385 and the Hospital Systems. Charm, flexibility and location make this a perfect home. Why not make it yours?
- MLS® #1352728
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Rhett Russell Brown
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address124 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CST.