Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
232 Upper Meadow Way, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1352805
Home in Brownstone Crossing Greenville SC
Beautiful craftsman home in Brownstone Crossing on nearly acre lot! Don't miss seeing this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with all the bells and whistles. Upon entering the home, you will be wowed by the two story foyer and lovely hardwoods that run throughout the main floor. The open floor plan offers a large kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, timeless granite countertops, pantry for additional storage, and ALL stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens to the bright and airy breakfast room and great room with fireplace. These rooms offer so much natural light with several large windows facing the private back yard. Additionally, the main floor features a formal dining room and a perfectly positioned half bath. Upstairs you will enter the spacious master suite through french doors. The master suite offers a generous bathroom with double vanities, separate shower, and over sized, corner soaking tub, as well as a large walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms also feature large, double door closets giving you ample storage space. Additionally, there is a full bathroom and large laundry room located on the second floor. If that wasn't enough, there is a FULL (over 900 sf), unfinished walk-out basement perfect for storage or easily finished for extra living space. In the back yard, you will enjoy two outdoor living spaces. The spacious deck, coming from the main floor, oversees the backyard. This area is great for morning coffee and watching the birds gather at the feeders. From the basement, you can enjoy the shaded patio during the warmer days. 232 Upper Meadow Way is conveniently located 10 minutes from Travelers Rest, 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville and an easy, hour drive to the mountains. See this home today!
- MLS® #1352805
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Playground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Stephanie Miller
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address232 Upper Meadow Way
- SubdivisionBrownstone Crossing
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 232 Upper Meadow Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1352805)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 12:01am CST.