Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
274 Bertha Burns Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1352809
Home in None Inman SC
Custom Built Lake Front Oasis! Amazing waterfront home on Lake Bowen with gorgeous views, level lot and easy water access! 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3 Car Garage, Workshop, Bonus Room, Game Room, Great Room, Dining Room, Den and 2nd kitchen with over 5000 square feet! Incredible lakefront living with a large sun deck, new sea wall, dock with electric boat lift, power and irrigation. Beautiful stone front porch welcomes you to the foyer with custom flooring and incredible lake views from the moment you enter! Main floor has large Living Room with soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, custom built-ins, fireplace with gas logs and a wall of windows to capture the view of the lake. Kitchen and breakfast room also have the beautiful lake view as well as upgraded appliances, custom cabinets, custom tile backsplash, and gracious counter top space for cooking and serving. Dining Room has custom painted ceiling and hardwood floors with gorgeous custom detail. Breakfast bar offers additional space for dining and indoor entertaining. Kitchen and Living Room open to the large deck with beautiful iron railings, breathtaking views and plenty of space for grilling, dining, entertaining and relaxing. Large walk-in laundry has utility sink and custom cabinets for great storage. Next to the Laundry room is access to the large bonus room above the garage which is perfect for a play room, office or 5th bedroom. Main floor Master Bedroom offers peaceful lake views, space for a private sitting area and 2 walk-in closets. Master Bath has 2 separate vanities, large shower with custom tile work, window seat and beautiful fixtures. Upstairs has 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Downstairs offers the possibility of an in-law suite, teen space or guest suite with a 2nd full kitchen, dining area, Den with fireplace, 4th bedroom (all with lake views) plus a Full bath and a game room (pool table and game table to remain!)! Two large storage/workshop areas are also downstairs - one with double door access to the side yard. Downstairs living areas have easy access to the Lake front covered patio with ceiling fans, grilling space, out door entertaining area and a short stroll to the lake. 3 Car Garage offers tons of storage space and large parking areas. This beautiful waterfront home has so much to offer and so much space to enjoy life at the lake!
- MLS® #1352809
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Jan Walker
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address274 Bertha Burns Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Price Change History for 274 Bertha Burns Road, Inman, SC (MLS® #1352809)
|Price Reduced||$699,000||$100,000 (12.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $825,000)||$799,000||$26,000 (3.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2018 at 4:16pm CDT.