Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
236 Heathermoor Way, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1352824
Home in Fairview Pointe Simpsonville SC
POTENTIAL 100% FINANCING!!! POPULAR CONVENIENT LOCATION! NICE POOL COMMUNITY! BEAUTIFUL CULDESAC LOT! WONDERFUL ONE-OWNER HOME! GREAT BUY for this LOVELY PROPERTY! LOCATED just 2 minutes+- to Simpsonville's Fairview Road shopping, dining, medical, etc., this properly is also just 10 minutes+- to GREENVILLE'S MAJOR SHOPPING/DINING at Woodruff Road. Medical facilities are available within 5 minutes+- at Simpsonville or Greenville's Patewood hospitals/medical park are just 15 minutes+- down the interstate. I-385 is convenient to take you to all the Upstate cities with ease. LOCATION COULDN'T BE MORE IDEAL!!! This lovely community is complete with lighting, community pool, playground and nice people (Sellers love their neighbors!). Adults & children alike are sure to love the quiet culdesac lot, where children often play out front. The beautiful yard has received love & care from the beginning & is designed for easy maintenance, with major landscaping upgrades, such as irrigation system, landscape lighting and more. The backyard is wide, with plenty of room on the sides for run & play, play-sets, etc. The backyard is privacy-fenced plus has a beautiful natural green Leland Cyprus buffer, backing to a farm area and affording totally private hours for owners to enjoy the large screened porch out back. This home was custom-finished for the sellers with many upgrades, beginning with the exterior. The brick on exterior of home is carried to the inside to the brick gas-log fireplace. This very spacious floor plan is ideal for any/all age groups and family sizes. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level, plus a Bonus Room on 2nd level (could possibly be 4th bedroom). The Master Bedroom has a very “special” feature, which is a sizeable room attached to the bedroom itself, which could be a sitting room, nursery, office, exercise room, etc. Upgrades/updates include: Dining Room and Entry with Hardwood flooring, large screened porch complete with ceramic-tiled flooring, professional landscaping including irrigation, nice storage shed, new long-life gutter system (installed this past year), and more. One Year third party warranty with First American supplied by Seller. Seller is giving a $1000 painting allowance at closing with acceptable offer to allow buyer to select their own paint changes(must be stipulated in contract). This is a GREAT HOME on a SPECIAL LOT in a FABULOUS LOCATION and is a GREAT FIND !!! Square footage and measurements are approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1352824
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Traditional, Split Foyer
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Pond, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address236 Heathermoor Way
- SubdivisionFairview Pointe
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Price Change History for 236 Heathermoor Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352824)
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$210,000||$5,000 (2.33%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 6:31am CST.