Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Hickory Twig Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352843
Home in Asheton Springs Simpsonville SC
Wonderful cul-de-sac home in Popular Asheton Springs with large private level lot! This is your chance to get into this neighborhood at a great price, as it's one of the smaller homes in the neighborhood but the great floorplan still gives you a great space! This brick home has great curb appeal , side entry garage, fully fenced backyard with so much space for the family activities, a LARGE covered patio for entertaining ( current homeowners entertain large groups!) and even a hot tub! Entering the home into the 2 story foyer you have a dining room and formal living room (being used as their office). The staircase is in the back of home so it's a great space for greeting your guest. You can see through the home to the backyard which is always a great feature. The beautiful hardwoods lead you to the open family room with a wall of windows and open to the Kitchen and breakfast area that features a bay window . All overlooking the back yard. The kitchen has beautiful cabinets, gas stove, granite, stainless steel, hardwoods, pantry and beautiful lighting. A bedroom and full bath on the main is great for the grandparents or guest!! Upstairs you will love the master bedroom and bath! Again, a wall of windows (tilt vinyl) overlooking the private back yard. A french door leads you into the stunning master en suite with high ceiling,e large tiled shower, jetted tub with built in cabinets you will love, double sinks and extra large walk in closet! Two other bedrooms with walk in closets, laundry room and over sized bonus room finish off the upstairs. There are plenty of cabinets and linen closets in this home for storage! This is a must see home if you are wanting a neighborhood with wonderful amenities, location and schools! Please look at video to appreciate this homes features!
- MLS® #1352843
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Norm Macdonald
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address9 Hickory Twig Way
- SubdivisionAsheton Springs
- Zip Code29681
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 9 Hickory Twig Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352843)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$404,000||$5,000 (1.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $415,000)||$409,000||$6,000 (1.45%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm CST.