Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Glenn Burnie Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1352854
Home in Smithfields Easley SC
Smithfield's Country Club is a private club and golf course located in Easley, South Carolina. This charmer has 2400+sf at the end of a cul de sac, backed up to that golf course and completely freshened up for less than $250,000! Welcoming rocking chair front porch, will draw your friends and family in. For your professional or student, there is a study left of the front door. Go ahead and plan those dinner parties. The formal dining room, living room, breakfast area, and kitchen provides you the perfect space. Looking for your very own sanctuary? Just add a water fountain feature to this screened in porch and day dream away. Upstairs is where you will find three spacious bedrooms. Has someone been asking for a man cave? or you just want a bonus room? 18'3" x 20'9" gives you room to watch movies and add a piece of exercise equipment. Main hall bath has two separate sinks, and the tub and toilet is doored off. Teenagers will appreciate this divided space. Mr. and Mrs. will thoroughly enjoy their privacy in the master soaker tub and separate shower. Convenient front staircase and back staircase allows quicker access. Now imagine the leaves already putting on a color show for us and the temperatures dropping... Waiting for you is the stone fire pit wanting you to strike a match. Last thing for you to think about is, "who are you going to share the smores with?' Play with the matterport !
- MLS® #1352854
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jill Chapman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address114 Glenn Burnie Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 114 Glenn Burnie Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1352854)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 12:01am CST.