Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
308 Kelsey Glen Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352858
Home in Kelsey Glen Simpsonville SC
Why build? Beautiful home with large private backyard. Simpsonville, Kelsey Glen beauty, all wood downstairs. Work from home in the downstairs office, while you cook up for gatherings in your gourmet kitchen with gas stove. Grab some snacks out of your pantry with custom shelving. Eat in your dining room, gather around your large island, or eat in the morning room located off kitchen, and put on the ball game in your family room. For you multi- taskers, you can even do laundry on the first floor. Great home for entertaining, as there is plenty of room in your private flat backyard with stone patio. One of the largest in Kelsey Glen. Also, who doesn’t want a darling storage shed? For… you guessed it more storage. However, storage in not lacking in this 4 bed, 2.5 half bath beauty which is complete with a bonus room that includes surround sound. Make it a 5th bedroom, enjoy movies, make a workout room, play room – possibilities endless. Master has custom closet system. Garage has epoxy floor with storage shelves all around. Don’t forget to relax in the community pool, or build your own on this great lot. Hurry! Conveniently located to all Five Forks has to offer, right of 417 – your home!
- MLS® #1352858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Shelly Devreese
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address308 Kelsey Glen Lane
- SubdivisionKelsey Glen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for 308 Kelsey Glen Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352858)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 2:31pm CDT.