Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Summerdale Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1352879
Home in Kaledon Acres Taylors SC
Beautiful Curb appeal greets you as you drive up to this Craftsman Style Traditional well kept home. The owners had concrete decorative curbing put in along front and side of home by the sidewalk and flower beds for a high end finished look. Walk up to your rocking chair front porch that has room for spreading out with stone accented columns created to be able to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. There are nice large windows that allow natural light coming through to include a transom over the front door. This home was built in 2012 and is a great floor plan called The Hickory. It features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen open to Great Room, powder room, and a nice walk in laundry room along with a 2 car garage. As you enter the home you will find hand scraped engineered hardwoods through foyer and formal dining room. There is 9’ ceiling on the main level, entire home has smooth ceilings, fresh paint throughout that was recently completed and your light fixtures & door hardware are brushed nickel. The dining room has a bay window, plenty of wall space easy will seat 6 or more, with room for additional furniture. Walk into the open kitchen with plenty of counter space, bar seating area, nice cabinet with a dark rich cabinet stain, black appliances, DW, Slide in smooth top stove, garbage disposal and built-in microwave. The kitchen is open to the Great Room that has a gas log gas starter fireplace. There is easy access to the large private level backyard that has a patio quick to access for grilling or relaxing the home backs up to a tree lined area for privacy. The Master bedroom has a tray ceiling; ample space for a king size bed two side tables and more, the master bath a large vanity area with dual sinks, garden tub, and separate shower, to include a walk-in closet. The New Architectural Roof to include Gutters was adorned in 2017, there is a transferrable termite bond with Hired Killers, the home has an active security system in place, Gas Heat and Gas Water Heater, you are not in the city limits of Taylors but you are close to the interstate, Hospitals, Eateries, Doctors, Groceries, and of course Downtown Greenville. Don’t miss out on the opportunity for newer construction in a high desired area of Greenville!
- MLS® #1352879
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Victoria Cottle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address35 Summerdale Drive
- SubdivisionKaledon Acres
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 35 Summerdale Drive, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1352879)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 10:16pm CDT.