Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Cloverfield Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1352906
Home in Cottages at Harrison Bridge Simpsonville SC
Welcome to the Cottages at Harrison Bridge, a premier gated community in Simpsonville, SC and conveniently located less than 20 minutes to downtown Greenville. The Cottages at Harrison Bridge welcomes you with wonderful, custom built craftsman style homes built by the Dwelling Group. whose standard options are other builders upgrades. You'll enjoy the attention to detail including hand scraped hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and large walk-in closets. Each home features Hardie board siding with Color Plus Technology for years of maintenance free living. PLUS, you'll love having your weekends back since all lawn maintenance, outside trim, mulch, and irrigation are included by the HOA. Don't let other builders nickle and dime you for the things that are included with us. At the Cottages at Harrison Bridge, We have you covered. Our model home is open Tuesday thru Saturday from 11-5, Sundays from 1-5. Monday and after hours by appointment only.
- MLS® #1352906
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Agent:Bambi Crumley
- Listing Office:Wilkinson & Associates
- Address14 Cloverfield Drive
- SubdivisionCottages at Harrison Bridge
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 1:46am CST.