Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
365 Gano Drive, Woodruff SC, 29388 MLS® #1352921
Home in None Woodruff SC
AUCTION 11/16. PREVIOUSLY $3.95M. SELLING AT OR ABOVE $1.7M. This majestic equestrian estate is located on 37.87 private acres with a captivating view of rolling hills, five stocked ponds, three natural streams, and three fenced pastures. The International airport and major shopping areas are just minutes away. Enjoy the abundant wildlife five minutes away from Highway 85. This location provides quick access to Charlotte, Atlanta, Clemson and Tryon; which is home of the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games. This home provides a European design, constructed to the highest specifications. It has plenty of spacious rooms-, porches, balconies, marble fireplaces, two master suites, elaborate crown molding, arches, fluted casing, and a coffered ceiling library. The floors are Brazilian cherry hardwood, bordered with English ash for a unique one of a kind design. This home is constructed with heavy trusses, 2x6's, advanced foam spray insulation that greatly reduces the cost of cooling and heating. Enjoy this luxurious home with it's enchanting scenic view and live in the heart of the upstate.
- MLS® #1352921
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Shannon Donahoo
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address365 Gano Drive
- Zip Code29388
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 6:46am CST.