Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Tropical Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1352943
Home in Palmetto Valley Anderson SC
Awesome 1 level home on a fully concrete and sealed crawlspace with approximately 1900 feet of space. 3 Bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms. Hardwood flooring through most of home. Kitchen features nice open view of living and has exponential cabinet space...this home is a nice open floor plan that has been meticulously maintained. Beautiful sunroom in the back overlooking the fenced in private yard that backs up to woods. Roof is Architectural and is new as of 2015. This home will not last long. Home is equipped with both formal den and dining room. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1352943
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Nicholas Hammett
- Listing Office:Wondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address109 Tropical Way
- SubdivisionPalmetto Valley
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryJohn C. Calhoun
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 9:16pm CDT.