Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 Keith Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1352974
Home in None Greenville SC
Don't miss this opportunity to live downtown in a great location for less then you may pay in rent. Also, an amazing opportunity for an investment property. Seller agrees to contribute $4,000 towards buyers closing costs and pre paid items with full price offer ratified no later than 10.15.2017. Just a couple of miles from all downtown Greenville has to offer and seconds to Pleasantburg, E North and Laurens Rd. Home features over 1100 Sq' with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Enjoy time on the front covered porch and in your huge fully fenced in back yard. Original real hardwood floors! Recently painted trim and walls and new roof as of summer 2014. Want energy efficiency? Averages less than similar homes with Duke Power. Updated electrical, great insulation, HVAC unit and tiltable thermal windows replaced less than 5 years ago. This will NOT last long!!! Call today to schedule a showing.
- MLS® #1352974
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Edward Parker
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address222 Keith Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 4:16am CDT.