Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Palmer Way Homesite G4, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1353067
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Reserve at Lake Keowee Custom Family Retreat Located in the highly desirable “G” Section, a neighborhood within the neighborhood, the 1.04-acre waterfront property with over 184’ of shoreline easily accommodates this 7200 square-foot three story home, custom-built for family enjoyment for years to come. Notable features to address the years to come include an oak-lined elevator that provides accessibility for guests to all three floors. A five-foot wide concrete cart path along a gentle slope from the courtyard to the boat dock ramp, providing access for a golf cart, rolling cooler, or even a wheel chair. One of the full baths is ADA accessible with a zero-entry shower. Entry is via a two-story foyer flanked on one side by an office that offers privacy of glass doors and the dining room on the other side. The foyer flows easily into an expansive great room overlooking Lake Keowee, and features a 28-foot vaulted ceiling plus a large stone fire place, one of four! A third floor billiard and game room overlooks the great room, a multi-story communicating space for large parties Adjacent to the great room, the gourmet kitchen compliments the focus on family. A hearth side table and breakfast area comfortably accommodate fourteen. A large bar counter provides for additional diners or buffet style serving. The chef and sous chefs will find it rewarding to prepare meals on a Wolfe four-burner gas cooktop complete with 24” griddle and pot-filler plus separate Wolfe induction cooktop and steamer. Dual Thermador ovens and warming drawer round out the cooking ensemble. A prep sink and twin Monogram dishwashers allows the chef to enlist help with preparations as well as clean up with no excuses. No one wants to lose time on the lake and a large walk-in pantry with a second refrigerator-freezer insure that you do less shopping and more boating. A spacious main floor Master Suite, 3 king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, an upper level bunk room, and a lower level trundle room provide sleeping accommodations for fourteen. Additional full bathrooms and powder rooms meet the needs of large gatherings. Separate laundry rooms with utility sinks are located on the main and lower levels. Lake level living includes a recreation room with fireplace and large format television. The “rec room” is supported by a bar and kitchenette that includes an under-counter refrigerator and wine cooler, ice maker, and dishwasher. It opens directly to a covered porch with an outdoor tiki bar. One of the most unique lower floor spaces is the “Bat Cave”, a large work space that includes eighteen feet of work counter, under counter cabinetry, and a sound booth used for audio recording. A redwood sauna rounds out the lower floor amenities. Outdoor spaces are equally impressive. The manicured front yard includes a variety of ornamental trees, and is accented by extensive LED landscape and uplighting. Coffee can be enjoyed on the wide front porch as you take in the sunrise. At the center of the gently sloping back yard is a fire pit with cooking grill. Exterior speakers are tied to the whole house audio system, creating the perfect evening space. Main floor porches, one large open porch and one enclosed porch with fire place, overlook the lake and back yard. A spiral stair case leads from the open porch down to the lower rec room porch and into the yard. This home was designed to be “lived-in”! Home is conveniently located to all the world class amenities The Reserve at Lake Keowee offers including new fitness center scheduled to be completed first quarter of 2018. PREMIER MEMBERSHIP IS INCLUDED IN PRICE
- MLS® #1353067
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Libby Zorbas
- Listing Office:Kw Luxury Lake Living
- Address314 Palmer Way Homesite G4
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 314 Palmer Way Homesite G4, Sunset, SC (MLS® #1353067)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 10:46am CST.