Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Nottingham Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1353110
Home in None Anderson SC
Beautiful home just a short walk or drive to Hartwell Lake. Also very conveniently located close to shopping in Anderson and 85 making for a fast trip to Greenville. This beautiful home features sparkling hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, sunroom, laundry room, formal dining room and an eat in kitchen. I love the luxurious huge master bath. It is separated into two areas one has a sit down shower and a vanity and toilet and then the other portion has a large garden tub with a dressing or makeup table, toilet, another sink vanity and a large walk in closet. By the way this master bath is laid out it is like having 3 bathrooms. So one person can be taking a bath while another is in the shower. There is another walk in closet off the master making for two huge walk in closets in the master bedroom. Another idea is to use the first section of the master bathroom as the master bathroom and make the second area of the master bath a fourth bedroom, office, craft room, etc. Or knock out the master bedroom back wall and expand it to the master bath area making an enormous master bedroom with a sitting area. There are just so many possibilities when you have so much space available. Additionally there is a 2 car garage and a separate workshop that is large enough for RV or boat storage. Part of the yard is fenced for pets. Extensive decking makes for a great place to grill out and family fun. Call today for your appointment.
- MLS® #1353110
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Deanna Dickson
- Listing Office:Open House Realty, Llc
- Address304 Nottingham Way
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Price Change History for 304 Nottingham Way, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1353110)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 1:46pm CDT.