Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1353152
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Nestled in the mountains just minutes from Greenville, SC, make yourself at home in the comfort and convenience of The Cliffs Valley gated golf and wellness community. This elegantly crafted home was custom designed and built by well-known Stephen Fuller Designs. The minute you step through the front door, stunning long range views to the south take your breath away. Versatile outdoor space including screened porch with fireplace and an expansive deck across the back of the home offers multiple options for enjoying that view. Inside, you will find graciously proportioned rooms that are warm and inviting. This home has comfortable yet classic styling with great room, gourmet kitchen with hearth area, dining area, master suite and laundry on the main level. Upstairs, you will find 3 guest bedrooms and 2 guest baths. The lower level walk out features great entertaining space with an inviting full bar area adjoining a comfortable TV viewing space. A separate room currently being used as an office could alternatively be used as a bedroom. The lower level also has ample unfinished storage space. Additional unfinished space can be found above the 3-car garage where stairs take you to what could be finished as a hobby room or workshop. Around the home, the owner has accented the architecture and mountain setting with beautiful landscaping. The result is a home with wonderful curb appeal. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1353152
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Vince Roser
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address1010 Mountain Summit Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 1010 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1353152)
|Price Reduced (from $1,245,000)||$1,095,000||$150,000 (12.05%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2018 at 6:31pm CDT.