Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Highland Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1353285
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Welcome to the heart of the Augusta Circle Elementary School area! It doesn’t get any better than this large corner lot within only two blocks of the school surrounded by homes that have been completely renovated up to well over $1 million! This large, almost half acre lot comes complete with a classic and traditional home that has tons of curb appeal from all angles and even includes an in-ground pool and an attached three car garage! From the moment you see this home you will appreciate the character of yesteryear. The current owners completed a fantastic addition which includes an enormous kitchen with tons of custom cabinetry and one of the largest entertainment islands around that makes perfect for cooking and entertaining as it is open to the new family room that overlooks the private fenced in backyard and pool with direct access to a screened in porch that opens to a large deck as well. The kitchen truly is a chef’s dream with all of its workspace, granite countertops, double ovens, wet bar area , tons of canned lighting, etc. The master bedroom is currently on the main level and could easily become a dream master suite on main level by combining the right wing of the home if purchaser so desires. A fourth bedroom could also easily be converted from the main level bonus room and Florida room or even the library off of the kitchen with wall-to-wall built-ins. Do not miss the fantastic lower-level basement that provides ample storage and easy additional square footage if desired. The three-car garage is very hard to find in this area and the custom dumbwaiter from garage directly to kitchen makes groceries and luggage a breeze! You really will love the character that this home has throughout with it’s heavy moldings and beautiful hardwood floors surrounded by heavy hardwood trees! There is an automatic side entry gate for rear side entry and provides a very safe area for kids to play as they are surrounded by a 10 foot wooden privacy fence to enjoy the swimming pool and level yard play area. With this location, you just can’t go wrong!
- MLS® #1353285
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Jacob Mann
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address25 Highland Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 25 Highland Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1353285)
|Price Reduced (from $750,000)||$699,000||$51,000 (6.80%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 12:46am CST.