Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Oakmont Court Homesite E52, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1353337
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Convenience and ultimate privacy have been packaged together, offering a unique combination within The Reserve at Lake Keowee. The current owner was drawn to this home nestled on top of a private knoll and accessed via a secluded, winding driveway with a vision in mind. By adding over an acre of land, it allowed that vision to be fulfilled. The now 3.85 acres is bordered by conservancy on one side, boasts a level grassy side yard suitable for a game of corn hole or kicking a soccer ball and features a fire pit for spectators or after game gathering. Being convenient to the fabulous Reserve amenities is considered a bonus and traveling by golf cart cuts the time in half and doubles the fun! This exceptional 3,700 sq. ft. home includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths. The great room features a vaulted ceiling, Brazilian Teak hardwood flooring, stone fireplace and stacked stone column accents, lending a lake/mountain look and feel. The cedar shake and natural stone exterior complete the picture. Mountain ridge and seasonal golf views can be enhanced if desired. Powder Room, laundry and garage access are located on the main level as well. The well-equipped kitchen and breakfast nook flow easily to the screened porch and an expansive open deck. The spacious main level master suite is well away from the living space and features a vaulted wood ceiling. Guests will enjoy the Terrace Level comprised of a family room, complete with fully equipped refreshment bar. A covered patio spans the rear of the home on this level where a hot tub invites relaxing after a day of lake activities. The home is wired for surround sound inside and on decks, an entertainment There are three bedrooms on this level; one en-suite and two that share a Jack and Jill bath. An additional powder room is a welcome extra for guests. Premier Membership is available and must be purchased at closing.
- MLS® #1353337
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Libby Zorbas
- Listing Office:Kw Luxury Lake Living
- Address111 Oakmont Court Homesite E52
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 9:01am CDT.