Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Crowned Eagle Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1353346
Home in Eagles Glen Taylors SC
The London has 4 Bedrooms and 4 baths. with 2,766 Sqft. This home boasts style and elegance with features such as; chair rail with picture frame molding, two piece crown throughout the main level, gorgeous 5” hardwood floors, designer staggered cabinetry, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and the list goes on and on! The main level includes an inviting foyer, large formal dining room, HUGE kitchen with more cabinets than you’ll know what to do with and an amazing great room with fireplace. The main floor is complimented by a bedroom and full bath. Perfect for those overnight guests! The second floor is just as intriguing. All secondary bedrooms are large and feature walk-in closets. The owner’s suite is HUGE and includes a very large walk-in closet! The owner’s bath will make you feel as if you’re at a spa every day with its gorgeous walk in shower, soaker tub and dual vanity. The second floor is finished off with a large, walk-in laundry room and large recreation room! All located in Greenville's Eastside which is convenient to everywhere. St. Francis and Patewood Medical Campus, Haywood Mall, Magnolia Park, Downtown Greenville, Greenville Spartanburg Airport, Paris Mountain, I-85, and I-385 to mention a few, are all within 7-12 minute drives. Now that’s what we call location, location, location! We have the Top rated Eastside High School.
- MLS® #1353346
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- Listing Agent:Mitchell Corn
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address113 Crowned Eagle Drive
- SubdivisionEagles Glen
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 9:01am CDT.