Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1745 N Main Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1353565
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Traditional elegance in the heart of North Main! Designed by renowned Greenville architect, Willie Ward, this well-maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers the convenience of one-level living with an open floor plan and an abundance of natural light. Features like 9 ft ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, detailed moldings and built-in shelving add to the charm. There are two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the cozy heart-of-pine den. The sunroom, just off the Master bedroom, can be used as a study or a relaxing space to enjoy your morning coffee. A spacious, walk-up attic offers ample storage, but also the potential for expansion. Beautiful outdoor living spaces, like the covered brick terrace and screened porch, are enjoyed virtually year-round. There is also a fenced, landscaped backyard, a full irrigation system and potting shed for the avid gardener. This is a wonderful opportunity to own this fantastic home in the middle of all that downtown Greenville has to offer. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1353565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Misty Hardaway
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address1745 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 3:31am CST.