Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 River Valley Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1353628
Home in Wetherill Park Greenville SC
Open House this Sunday, October 8th 2-4pm. WELCOME TO 133 RIVER VALLEY LANE! Located less than 5 minutes from Downtown Greenville and priced under $300,000, you will love having a new home this close to downtown at such an affordable price! The upgraded finishes and features this home provides are truly amazing at this price point. Beautiful wide-plank hardwood floors greet you as you walk into this home and flow throughout the main level. A large two story Great Room features lots of windows that allow natural light, a gorgeous stone gas fireplace and also opens into the spacious Kitchen. The Kitchen has been nicely upgraded with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, double oven, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting and a Huge Pantry. Just off the kitchen is the Dining Room that leads to the back covered patio. You will love spending Fall evenings on your Covered Patio that features a wood burning fireplace and the ability to mount an outdoor tv! Back inside, a nice Guest Bedroom and full bath round out the main level. Upstairs, the enormous Master Suite awaits! At nearly 350sqft alone, this large room gives you the Getaway you desperately deserve after a long day’s work. Featuring vaulted ceilings, an en-suite bath with double vanity, garden tub and separate shower, as well as a large walk-in closet that will fit most anyone’s wardrobe. Two secondary bedrooms each have vaulted ceilings and share an upstairs hall bath. Conveniently, the walk-in laundry is also upstairs, so you don’t have to lug clothes up and down stairs any longer. The backyard is completely fenced and backs up to woods, so you can enjoy the fire on your covered patio in privacy. This home is spacious, almost brand new and has amenities you simply don’t find for under $300,000! Located just minutes from GHS and all the excitement of Downtown Greenville, you simply cannot beat this home! Come see what your next home looks like today!
- MLS® #1353628
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Steven Mussman
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address133 River Valley Lane
- SubdivisionWetherill Park
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Price Change History for 133 River Valley Lane, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1353628)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 10:01am CST.