Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Echols Street, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1353632
Home in Mulberry @ Pinkney Greenville SC
How would you like to be 3-4 minutes from the heart of downtown Greenville? According to Google, this amazing craftsman style home is just that. Imagine waking up on Saturday morning and being minutes away from Greenville's farmers market during the summer or one of several local coffee shops. You'll be minutes from Greenville's festivals, art events, parks, live music, shopping and some of the greatest restaurants our city has to offer. This is the lifestyle that draws so many home buyers to our downtown area. For those times you might want to just stay in, you can always enjoy your morning coffee or evenings sitting on the front porch or weekends with family and friends grilling out back. The family room is very spacious and the dining room opens up to the fenced in backyard which makes for great entertainment space. And someone ELSE takes care of the front lawn so you can spend your time doing other things! It's rare to find a home of this style, features, size and quality of life at this price in the downtown area. So call your Realtor today and make an appointment to see this lovely home soon!
- MLS® #1353632
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Lawn Maintenance
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Shay Felknor
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address311 Echols Street
- SubdivisionMulberry @ Pinkney
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 2:31am CDT.