Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Turner Forest Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1353656
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
108 TURNER FOREST LANE is located in the highly sought after gated community of Kingsbridge. This custom European home sits in a quiet cul de sac on a private 1.4 acre lot and is approximately 8500 sq ft. (HUGE) which is welcoming for extended families or a Nanny. The open floor plan promises for fabulous entertaining. The stunning light filled home has been updated on all levels from exterior paint to newly finished hardwood floors, carpet and painted cabinetry throughout. The chef's kitchen boasts Viking dual fuel range, Sub-zero fridge, warming drawer, ice machine, wine fridge with granite and stainless steel. All paint colors are neutral and fresh. There are two outdoor living areas, with a stoned fireplace and dining areas. Exercise room, sauna, recreation media room, separate cedar closet, and A Laundry Room on EVERY level!!! Also a 2nd kitchen on the lower level with a 2nd garage. Three levels accommodates this 6 BR and 6.5 baths home, all with soaring 10 ft. ceilings, walk in closets and storage. Come see for yourself this rare gem in the gated community of Kingsbridge!!
- MLS® #1353656
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Lois Leder
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address108 Turner Forest Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.