Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
806 Hampton Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1353724
Home in None Greenville SC
Updated historic craftsman style bungalow within walking distance to downtown Greenville! This recently renovated 2 bed/ 2 bath home boasts original craftsman charm with modern updates including, an open floor plan, a new kitchen with Silestone countertops and new cabinets, new appliances (oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer), refinished hardwood floors throughout, new windows, a new roof, updated bathrooms, an updated mud room with limestone tile and built-ins for storage, a new driveway with a vintage carport and more. A large fenced in back yard with mature trees and plants provides a "secret garden" feel. Enjoy ample outdoor living space with TWO outdoor patios and a large, freshly sodded back yard that is private and tranquil. This quaint bungalow is within walking distance to shopping and restaurants on Main Street, Heritage Green, and with easy access to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, the home is just a short bike ride to Hampton Station and Swamp Rabbit Grocery. Don't miss this great opportunity to live minutes from everything downtown Greenville has to offer!
- MLS® #1353724
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingYard Door, Carport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesYard Door, Carport 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Annie Adams
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address806 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorHardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsHardwood, Stone
Price Change History for 806 Hampton Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1353724)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 3:31pm CDT.