Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Lismore Street, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1353942
Home in Verdmont Simpsonville SC
Stunning with exquisite attention to detail describes this amazing Charleston style home in Verdmont. A new outside paint job was just completed in June 2017 and an amazing kitchen renovation was just completed. The big front porch leads into a two story foyer with living room, study or office on the left. Follow the hall to the formal dining room that is open to the great room, kitchen, breakfast or keeping room all with gleaming hardwood floors. Features in the new kitchen include new double wall ovens, a drawer microwave in the new island with top level quartz countertops, oil rubbed bronze touch faucet with an oil rubbed bronze button inlaid in the counter for the new disposal. New dishwasher along with a 36 inch gas cooktop and vented hood and hidden outlets. Two pantries with pull out drawers and many other special cabinet features such as lighted glass front doors on the top and an elegant finish. The island has a long bar area and features a lighted glass front cabinet on the end. All of this is open to the professionally decorated great room with gas log fireplace and French doors to the downstairs screen porch. A powder room and generous laundry round out the first floor. The second staircase leads to a private bonus room with a half bath. Up the main staircase is the second floor loft area with a door to the balcony, perfect for reading or a morning cup of coffee. Two large bedrooms and full bath with double sinks are located next with the owner's suite at the end of the hallway. The owner's suite is beautifully appointed with it's own private screen porch. The bath features a huge tiled shower and jacuzzi along with double sinks. The closet is a dream with lots of built-ins and even room for it's own storage island. Generous closets and even a central vacuum system help keep the home in tip top shape. The yard is beautifully landscaped and completely fenced with a patio area that features a natural gas line for the grill. Heavy crown molding is throughout the house and the attention to detail is second to none. Verdmont is a throwback to the neighborhoods of the past where neighbors speak to each other, walk together, children play together and the neighborhood is invited every other Sunday for food trucks and music under the big shed. A playground, resort style pool, athletic field and several parks make this a lifestyle not just a neighborhood. The virtual tour is touch operated and is interactive. Press on the round circles and walk through the house.
- MLS® #1353942
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Patricia Wilds
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Company
- Address102 Lismore Street
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Price Change History for 102 Lismore Street, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1353942)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.