Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
329 Sorono Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1353993
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
This Spectacular Home is Under-valued at this price for what it offers! located in a gated community just 5 minutes from Downtown Greenville! Walk up the double stairs, split by water feature, that leads to the open front patio area up to the covered front porch/patio area. Walk in the front door to be greeted by stunning 2-story entryway with beautiful stone/tile floors, that leads to the gorgeous curved, hardwood stairs leading to the master suite. 2-story great room. Half bath to the right and dining room to the left. The dining room offers large, arched entry ways, leads to the study area, w/ built-in desk and cabinets. The pantry and elevator access is also in same area. Walk in to the fabulous kitchen that is ANY chef's dream! Beautiful, marble counters, custom full backsplash on wall behind custom hood, 6-burner Thermador Range, custom cabinets, double wall ovens, warming drawer, island, bar area, and eat-in dining area. Off of the kitchen is access to the garage, another exit to back patio area, a small mud room area, and the 2nd staircase leading to the 4th bedroom, with full bathroom, and large closet. The kitchen opens up to the 2-strory great room that has beautiful real wood coffered ceilings and stunning light fixture, as well as access to back patio area. Off of the Great room is a bedroom to the left, with full bathroom, complete with double vanity and tub/shower combo. To the right, is another bedroom, also with a full bathroom w/ double vanity, and walk-in shower. Go up the beautiful, curved, hardwood stairs, with heavy wrought iron features used as an upgrade to balusters. At the top of the stairs, to the left, you will find the large master suite, with access to large covered, 2nd story porch/patio, that offers great views of Greenville! Walk into this breathtaking master closet, with custom closet systems, dressing area, and tons of storage. Walk through to the master bathroom to find the large walk-in tiled shower, complete with bench and multi-shower heads. His and hers large vanity, decided by large, jetted tub. The Laundry room is off of the master bathroom, and offers sink, cabinets and counter space. Follow through to find the 2nd half bath, great wet bar, that overlooks great room, and leads to the loft area w/gas fire place. Outside you will find a huge patio area, with pergola, views of the amazing landscaping, additional sitting area up the stone stairs, and waterfall. Heavy, Real wood molding throughout entire home! Neighborhood HOA is $1500/year. The Villaggio side of Montebello requires all homeowners to have their yards maintained by same company, so all yard maintenance, and landscaping, is taken care of for the additional $1800/year. Both HOA fees are mandatory.
- MLS® #1353993
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lindsay Saunders
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address329 Sorono Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 10:01am CST.