Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Rice Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1354060
Home in Augusta Ranches Greenville SC
Interior Photos coming soon: Augusta Road Community is one of the downtown Greenville's most beautiful and sought after in South Carolina, located less than one mile from downtown, Cleveland Park, Zoo, Peace Center, Falls Park, Fluor Baseball Park, Shopping, Bike Trails and Award Winning Restaurants. Elite award winning schools! Upscale area this home offers large private lot, three bedroom and two baths, screen porch, decks and wooded trees. Its sumptuous great rooms welcome you at entrance offers custom design fireplace, hardwood floors, and open design with modern light fixtures. The floor plan has many sliding glass doors and French doors to bring the light in and to open the inside to the outside living. The kitchen will embrace impeccably design for the Chef of the family or perfect for friends to come over and hang out. Kitchen aid appliances and gas range that converts to electric. The style of the main living embedment of quality of yesterday times but has all the convenient of today's family on the go. The interior has been freshly painted almost completed finished still some finishes left to do. New updated full bath on main level two large bedrooms one has sliding doors to front porch and one has vaulted ceilings with triple windows. Magnificent screen porch that is the length of the front of home. The new finished basement area with new full bath can be used for master bedroom, media / game room, bonus room, home school. Or could be used as apartment rental for extra income or mother-in –law suite, all you need to add is kitchen items. There is a separate entrance to this area. The very best feature is the large back yard that backs up to woods for privacy. Room on side or in back to add garage, in-ground pool, or make additions to home. The seller has already made offer on another home so are very eager to get offer ASAP!! Please come to view today.
- MLS® #1354060
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Sheila Young
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address114 Rice Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Ranches
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Concrete
Price Change History for 114 Rice Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1354060)
|Price Increased (from $299,900)||$299,999||$99 (0.03%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CST.