Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Point North Drive, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1354124
Home in Keowee Key Salem SC
Undoubtably one of the best locations and waterfront views on Lake Keowee! The owner has recently completed a $1M+ renovation on this amazing lake front home which includes 1st grade white pine floors, venetian plaster walls and ceilings, designer lighting, home gym, multi- zoned HVAC, heated and cooled oversized 2 car garage, gourmet kitchen and beverage area with top line appliances and much more! Breathtakingly beautiful main channel views of Lake Keowee and the Blue Ridge mountains await you in every room of this home! Over 6000 sf of heated and cooled living areas offer gracious accommodations for families and guests. This gently sloping lake front lot boasts professionally designed gardens and yard which provide the perfect setting for this home. The out door living area includes a lakeside, synthetic grass, 5 hole putting green! Custom designed stone walkways guide you through gardens and to the lake front custom built fully covered dock with new 8000lb HydroHoist lift, 4 jet ski lifts, 14' sun deck, sound system, electricity and water! All this and so much more is waiting to be enjoyed. Don't miss this opportunity to own one of Lake Keowee's premier waterfront homes! Keowee Key is a gated golf and tennis country club community with a full service restaurant, bar and club house. Additional amenities include 10 tennis courts, racquet ball courts, fitness, wellness and olympic size indoor swimming pool, 2 outdoor swimming pools, over 300 boat slips, 2 marinas, 18 hole George Cobb designed golf course and beautiful walking trails throughout the communities. Home is being sold FURNISHED excluding personal items and the piano.
- MLS® #1354124
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Susan Dodds
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address7 Point North Drive
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
Price Change History for 7 Point North Drive, Salem, SC (MLS® #1354124)
|Price Reduced (from $1,895,000)||$1,795,000||$100,000 (5.28%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:31am CST.