Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1035 Westbrooke Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1354155
Home in Kensington Easley SC
Don't miss this beautiful home in a top notch neighborhood just 15 minutes from Downtown! 1035 Westbrooke Ln has had many recent updates including newer hardwoods, granite counter-tops, new paint, newer roof (2013), and newer HVAC (2017). On the main level you will find a formal den, dining room, an open kitchen with large breakfast area that leads into a huge great room. Off of the great room is a heated and cooled sun-room leading to the beautiful in-ground pool! Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms including a giant master suite. Also on this story is a big bonus room that was used as a bedroom/dance studio. The master suite includes two large walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom including a jetted corner tub, separate shower, and an extended double vanity. On the third floor are two more bedrooms and a guest bath. The over half-acre lot extends beyond the fencing in the backyard, including the mature trees providing great privacy! Also included in the backyard are fruit bushes providing blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries!
- MLS® #1354155
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Justin Boyd
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address1035 Westbrooke Lane
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 11:16am CST.