Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Neely Crossing Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1354158
Home in Neely Farm Simpsonville SC
PREINSPECTED so there won't be any surprises! This home sits in one of the best communities in the upstate, Neely Farm, an active community with a pool, club house, tennis courts, playground, neighborhood lake with dock and more! This home sits on a large corner lot, with the driveway coming off of the cul-de-sac and a huge side yard that extends to the wood pile! Seller has already completed a home inspection and has already had all repairs done! So, no surprises here! Entering through the front door, you are greeted into a vaulted foyer leading up the open staircase, to the right you have a vaulted den leading to the dining room and into the kitchen. The kitchen features granite countertops, tile flooring, and beautiful custom cabinetry! Open to the kitchen is also a breakfast room and the living room, which overlook the deck and backyard! Upstairs, you will find two guest bedrooms to the right, with a full bath and a guest room to the left. Further to the left you will find the large master suite, with tray ceilings, beautiful windows, and a great, updated master bath! Homes in this neighborhood sell very quickly! Call today to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #1354158
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Dock, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Justin Boyd
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address108 Neely Crossing Lane
- SubdivisionNeely Farm
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Price Change History for 108 Neely Crossing Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1354158)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$224,890||$10 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced||$224,900||$5,000 (2.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $234,899)||$229,900||$4,999 (2.13%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 11:16am CST.