Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Gamesford Court, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1354239
Home in Park Ridge Simpsonville SC
HOME SWEETEST HOME! Do NOT miss this GEM! With over 2400sf, this 3(or 4)BR/2BA Ranch home could easily be your new beautiful custom home! Nestled around trees and so much lovely landscaping on this large cul-de-sac lot in the coveted Simpsonville, SC area, this property boasts so many desired features for this amazing price! Check it out... Screened porch and deck, THREE car garage, scraped hickory hardwood floors, granite everywhere, oil rubbed fixtures, stacked stone gas log fireplace, oversized bonus (currently an awesome quilting room) with walk-in storage space, THIS is a MUST-SEE QUICK home! From the beautiful entrance to the home, step into a two-story foyer that invites everyone into an easy, open floorplan! To the right, notice the dining room space with double trey ceiling -- your table AND buffet will fit here! The two story great room is also spacious with the floor to ceiling stone gas log fireplace! The floorplan flows seamlessly into the breakfast room surrounded by windows and a WONDERFUL kitchen! This kitchen boasts granite countertops, walk-in pantry, SS appliances including the gas drop-in stove, convection oven, glass panel cabinetry, a light tunnel, and under counter lighting to accent the pretty tile backsplash! WOW!!! If that is not enough entertainment space, lets remember the screened in porch and deck as well! The master bedroom at 15 Gamesford Court features a trey ceiling with private bath including dual sinks with granite countertops, an oversize tile shower, private commode, and HUGE walk-in closet! Two secondary bedrooms complete the main level with great closet space, two linen closets, and a nicely appointed hall bath. The laundry room even has a folding area and overhead cabinetry. Upstairs, the spacious bonus room even has extra lighting and great storage! Everyone will love the extra space from the third car garage, the garage attic and the incredible crawl space. Outside you will also appreciate the enhanced landscaping, the architectural shingles, leaf guards on the gutters and again.... this cul-de-sac location! And near I385 with quick access to shopping, downtown Greenville, ICAR, and more! I could go on and on.... but come see for yourself and say "Honey! I'm home!"
- MLS® #1354239
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address15 Gamesford Court
- SubdivisionPark Ridge
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 15 Gamesford Court, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1354239)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 6:31pm CST.