Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Windmill Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354245
Home in Cypress Run Greenville SC
Welcome to one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Greenville, Cypress Run, which is ideally located between Roper Mountain and Woodruff Roads. This location provides easy access to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and transportation. This well-kept, three bedroom ranch style home with a bonus room is the perfect property for enjoying quality craftsmanship throughout and a true Gardener's Paradise when you step outside. Upon entering the home a lovely beveled glass front door opens the way to the spacious foyer that leads into the combined Living and Dining Room space. Your eye will be drawn to the gleaming 5-inch hand scraped hardwoods. The Living Room area features an ornate fireplace and beautiful built-in bookcases. This home features high ceilings which add to the bright and open floor plan. The Kitchen offers features such as stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, cabinets galore for lots of storage, and an inviting Eat-In Breakfast area. There is a separate Dining Room for larger gatherings or more formal dinners. The Master Suite features a tray ceiling and a large separate room that could be utilized as an office or nursery. A full En Suite with a soaking tub, a separate shower, and a large Walk-In closet completes the Master Suite. There are two additional bedrooms that are spacious plus a shared full bath for family or guests. There are decorative features such as transoms and crown molding that make this home unique and beautiful. A Four Seasons Room with six sliding doors that completely open the indoor space to the outdoor space has been added to this home. This room is perfect for enjoying the quietness of the mornings or hosting large gatherings with friends. The huge Bonus Room has walk-in attic space, skylights, and could be utilized as a fourth bedroom or media room. This beautiful home is located on a large cul-de-sac lot with matured trees for shade and privacy, creating what is truly a Gardener's Paradise. There are many flowering and fruit bearing bushes such as blackberries, camellias, and hydrangeas plus a greenhouse that is situated at the back of the property. There is so much to love about this home, both inside and out. This home is truly a MUST SEE and will not last long, so don't let it get away!!
- MLS® #1354245
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Victor Amadi
- Listing Office:Producer Realty Llc
- Address21 Windmill Way
- SubdivisionCypress Run
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 21 Windmill Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1354245)
|Price Reduced (from $320,000)||$309,900||$10,100 (3.16%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 6:16pm CDT.