Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Byington Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354296
Home in Hartness Greenville SC
New Home Under Construction in Hartness, The South's Next Great Village. The GILES plan is a classic 2-story, Federal Style home which is under construction by Hollison Custom Homes. This home will feature a painted brick exterior with a standing seam metal roof. The main floor offers 10’ ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors. The spacious gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large working island, beautiful custom cabinetry, and a walk-in pantry. The family room is open to the kitchen and includes a fireplace, lots of windows, and access to a stunning outdoor living area. The covered porch features a fireplace and makes a great place to entertain and relax. The master suite is on the main level and includes a stunning, spa-like bathroom with his and her vanities, , custom cabinetry, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet. When entering the home from the rear loaded 2 car garage you will find a convenient "drop-zone" as well as a spacious laundry room with sink. Hartness is a new Greenville community named after the family who has owned the land for generations and still lives on the property today. Conceived as a pedestrian-friendly village, a network of trails, paths, plazas and squares will connect streets of stunning traditional home designs with a nature preserve, lakes, recreation and a mixed-use village center. Home designs will be authentic to the Upstate while also offering innovative and unexpected features. Traditional row homes will be concentrated near the village center, expanding to single-family homes and larger home sites as the community reaches its natural edge. The breadth of product offering will allow people to find a home here that suits them throughout many ages and life stages, making it a more dynamic and sustainable community. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville, retail, restaurants, healthcare and schools are all easily accessible. The public and private schools for the community are consistently top performers, including Oak View Elementary, Northwood Middle and Eastside High School. Purchasers will have the option of working with any of our recommended builders, and will have the choice of our professionally designed plans, or may choose to build a custom designed plan, in accordance with our architectural guidelines. Visit our website for more information.
- MLS® #1354296
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tracy Harris
- Listing Office:Hartness Real Estate
- Address305 Byington Drive
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 6:01am CST.