Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Buckland Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354328
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Breathtaking Grounds. Exquisite Gourmet Kitchen. Spa-Inspired Master Bathroom. These are just a sampling of the special features of 204 Buckland Way in one of Greenville's most sought-after communities of Spaulding Farm. The owners have taken such pride of ownership and it speaks volumes! For one, the 18x36 salt-water Gunite pool is fully fenced and boasts gorgeous stone paver decking and lush privacy landscaping. Plus the best part is there's tremendous green space to the right of the pool for recreational fun! And for added enjoyment, you'll treasure the sprawling screen porch and deck ideal for entertaining dozens of guests! In fact, guests will love the full pool bathroom on the main level complete with a shower and vanity. The balance of the interior of this home is equally impressive with a wide foyer and custom front staircase with an elegant dining room to the right and a large den or living room to the left. The heart of this home is truly the kitchen that has been totally renovated by the owners and showcases high-end furniture style cabinetry, a huge island and serving bar, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, a robust appliance package including gas cooktop, double ovens, warming drawer, drawer-style microwave, not to mention a boundless array of storage space along the back wall! The breakfast area is large in scale and quality too! The laundry room nearby also affords a great deal of space too with upper cabinetry as well as access to the pool bathroom and rear grounds. The Great Room features a wood burning fireplace with a gas starter as well as ample built-ins to display your favorite home decor or books. French doors are strategically placed between the den and Great Room as well as the Great Room and kitchen, and also French Doors give way to the screen porch that affords even great living and entertainment space! Upstairs you'll fall in love with the owner's retreat with a sitting area/nook for a desk overlooking the pool plus two closets and the best part is its bathroom which has undergone a total renovation! Soaking tub with tiled and granite decking and backsplash, a fully-tiled walk-in shower with frameless shower door, new cabinetry vanity with immense storage and fully tiled floors. What's not to love here? Don't miss the built-in storage in the water closet too! There are four large bedrooms upstairs, each sharing a bathroom. One of the bedrooms is being used more as a craft / sewing area. The options are endless on how to take advantage of this floor plan. The second staircase of the home leads to the upstairs bonus room with double closets and enough space for TV watching, playing pool and more! Oversized three-car garage with extra closet storage! Surround system in the kitchen, living room, dining room, bonus room and master bedroom. 9-zone irrigation system will make your neighbors envious! Spaulding Farm offers miles of walking trails, two clubhouses and pools as well as tennis. Zoned for award winning schools. Make 204 Buckland Way your new address today!
- MLS® #1354328
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address204 Buckland Way
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 10:01pm CST.