Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
769 Hillside Church Road, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1354335
Home in None Fountain Inn SC
Welcome to 769 Hillside Church Road! This amazing Craftsman Style, custom built home, is nestled on 22.7 acres with approximately 4600 sq ft of living space. As you pull through the fenced entrance, look at the beautiful teal color accented by the wood, stack stone accents and lush landscaping. Upon entry, the large hallway, beautiful hand scraped flooring, massive wall of windows and extension craftsman moldings and accents will amaze you! On right, a perfect office space with double glass door entry. On left, a perfect in-law suite, or 2nd master. It has a shower separated by a door that joins the downstairs bathroom. Next the grand stair case with iron spindles and to the right, a formal dining room with trey celling and detailed molding gracing the walls. The great room, accented by columns, features coffered ceilings, surround sound, recessed lights and a stacked stone gas log fireplace. The wall of windows overlooks the covered porch which is accessed through the breakfast room. The gourmet kitchen is just that, gourmet. Imagine all the cooking and entertaining you can enjoy at the huge center island with built in storage and microwave. The GE Monogram series gas stove has a flat grill for grilling and heat lamp for keeping items warm and double oven as well. The GE Monogram refrigerator is built in perfectly with the cabinets and replaced last year! The special touches; recessed and pendulum lighting, granite counter tops, marble back splash and nearby pantry. The kitchen is adjoined by the large breakfast rm with windows overlooking the wooded back yard. One would think you’d see some beautiful nature out those windows. Better yet, off the breakfast room, enjoy relaxing, dining and bird watching off the covered porch. At the bottom of the covered porch is a paver patio with room for seating and a place for your favorite grill. Directly behind the detached garage is a fabulous area for bonfires and an amazing whimsical playhouse with all the bells and whistles like swings, rock climbing and a slide. From there you’ll have approximately 20 more private wooded acres with trails and a creek to explore. Back inside we move upstairs, where you will find four additional bedrooms, a bonus room, laundry room and Master Bedroom Retreat. The bonus /3rd master option has its own full bathroom, including a walk-in shower. The Master “retreat” is just that. A private space with trey ceilings, adjoining sitting room which looks over the back of the property and a lovely private balcony. with views of the morning sunrise. The master has its own thermostat which controls just the master temperature. The Bathroom has his and her closets and vanities, separate tub and an oversized tile shower with multiple shower heads and jets. The third-floor Media Rm can accommodate a pool table or oversized gym equipment and you have room for furniture. There is a closet so it could be a 7th bedroom or 2nd office if needed. The oversized detached 2-car garage has a workshop area with cabinets. There is a set of pull down attic stairs that lead to a huge space about the garage. Perfect for storage or remodel by adding a set of stairs and finishing the space. The home has great security. There are cameras on every entrance to the house that can be viewed from the TV. There are motion sensors on the downstairs doors and an alarm system as well. In the closet in the 1st floor bedroom is all the technology wiring center. There is a generator that will activate within 3 minutes after power outage. A Culligan water filtration system for the well water. The location, private and serene, yet within 10 mins of Simpsonville’s shopping, restaurants and medical facilities. 30 mins from Downtown Greenville and 20 mins to Historic Laurens. This amazing home could be your new home!
- MLS® #1354335
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Brande Gorham
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address769 Hillside Church Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.