Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
303 Byington Drive (lot 12), Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354353
Home in Hartness Greenville SC
TO BE BUILT by Milestone Custom Homes in Hartness, THE SOUTH'S NEXT GREAT VILLAGE. THE ALEXANDER - MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS COMING SOON! Hartness is a new Greenville community named after the family who has owned the land for generations and still lives on the property today. Conceived as a pedestrian-friendly village, a network of trails, paths, plazas and squares will connect streets of stunning traditional home designs with a nature preserve, lakes, recreation and a mixed-use village center. Home designs will be authentic to the Upstate while also offering innovative and unexpected features. Traditional row homes will be concentrated near the village center, expanding to single-family homes and larger home sites as the community reaches its natural edge. The breadth of product offering will allow people to find a home here that suits them throughout many ages and life stages, making it a more dynamic and sustainable community. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville, retail, restaurants, healthcare and schools are all easily accessible. The public and private schools for the community are consistently top performers, including Oak View Elementary, Northwood Middle and Eastside High School. Purchasers will have the option of working with any of our recommended builders, and will have the choice of our professionally designed plans, or may choose to build a custom designed plan, in accordance with our architectural guidelines. Visit our website for more information.
- MLS® #1354353
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPath, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tracy Harris
- Listing Office:Hartness Real Estate
- Address303 Byington Drive (lot 12)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 2:01pm CDT.