Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Morning Tide Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1354411
Home in Heritage Creek - Simpsonville Simpsonville SC
Charming 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a flexible floor plan in the established Simpsonville community of Heritage Creek. There are boundless ways to take advantage of the space starting with the front living room that could also serve as a home office, study or music room. For added value, the owners installed a Murphy door in front of the downstairs den that could also be used as a recreational space, private office or craft room! It's a special design element yet very practical! The formal dining room features wains coating and custom columns. And you'll love the wide two-story foyer boasting hardwoods and new designer style light fixture! There's a powder room/half bathroom on the main level for guests and residents alike. The Great Room showcases a center gas log fireplace and gracious space for gathering and entertaining. The open floor concept is truly an understatement as the Great Room flows seamlessly into the breakfast area and kitchen complete with a center island/bar, abundant cabinet and countertop space as well as a full appliance package being conveyed in the sale (including frig & washer/dryer). Rear doors lead to the sprawling backyard with a fire pit, garden area, compost bin and a patio for grilling and enjoying time outdoors. Upstairs you'll be blown away by the large master suite with a sitting area and huge walk-in closet. The master bathroom features two vanity areas with medicine cabinets, a sep tub and shower. There are three additional bedrooms, a hall bathroom and a large walk-in laundry room with upper cabinetry for storage. Among other recent upgrades: New Trane AC and furnace installed in July 2016. For added convenience there's additional driveway pad for parking. The home is in walking distance to the clubhouse, pool & playground area. Sidewalks and street lights provide easy access and you can also use the walking paths to Heritage Park to enjoy concerts & events held. The community is close to downtown Simpsonville, Fairview Rd shopping, and I-385 to head north or south. Make 10 Morning Tide your new address today!!
- MLS® #1354411
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address10 Morning Tide Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Creek - Simpsonville
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
Price Change History for 10 Morning Tide Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1354411)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.