Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Wild Horse Creek Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1354416
Home in Neely Farm Simpsonville SC
A picturesque setting welcomes you home with views of a beautiful pond and walking trails. Nestled on a quaint street in the ever-so-popular Neely Farm S/D, this beautiful 3BR, 2.5BA, w/BonusRm awaits a new owner! As you enter, you'll find a spacious LivRm w/ wood burning FP, a Formal DinRm, and a beautifu, open Kitchen! The Kitchen and Bkfst Area adjoin the spacious LivRm creating an ideal place for entertaining. The Kithcen features ample Cabinet & Counter space, Pantry and more! Upstairs you will find a fabulous Master BR w/ Trey Ceiling, Lg MBA w/ Sep Shower and Soaking Tub, Dble Vanities, and huge Walk-in Closet. In addition, there are 2 more BRs up and a Full BA. Large BONUS ROOM can be used as a 4th BR, Media Rm, or Playroom and has lots of storage. A partial finished Bsmnt will take you to the private backyard overlooking gorgeous mature trees. The Bsmnt has endless possibilities and is ready for your special touch! All this in the popular Simpsonville area with easy access to Interstates and shopping! Great opportunity to get in to this much sought-after location in this extremely awesome subdivision. Neely Farm offers excellent amenities that include Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Soccer/Football Fields, Pond with a Dock, Playground, Walking Trail and Common areas! 1-Yr Home Warranty being offered with purchase. Conveniently located to Fairview Road, shopping, restaurants, and access to I-385. So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home, it will not last long – come see it today!
- MLS® #1354416
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Alan Swartzentruber
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address212 Wild Horse Creek Drive
- SubdivisionNeely Farm
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 2:31pm CST.