Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Wood Sage Court, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1354512
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards Sunset SC
The most desirable elements of exclusive lakeside living marry in this premier Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards estate. The diversely endowed point lot of .93 acres enjoys a gentle grade, extensive water frontage on two sides, a park-like layout and enviable privacy. It’s graced by a substantial natural beach, island, and across the water a tree-lined view, calm waters for docking at the two-slip covered dock, immaculately landscaped terraced gardens and an impressive recirculating waterfall. The home is comprised of six bedrooms, six full and two half baths, with open living on two levels. Impeccably maintained from its slate-tiled roof to its locally milled brown ash and reclaimed engineered maple floors, from its choice granite countertops to its three stone and two limestone fireplaces, from its surround sound system to its whole-house water filtration and automatic dehumidifier, no detail has been overlooked. While every aspect of the property commands attention and is worthy of mention, highlights include: an unsurpassed chef’s kitchen with additional “back kitchen” laden with functional elements that include a magnetic induction stovetop with limestone hood, double Miele wall ovens with warming drawer, walk-in pantry and miles of custom cupboards; a porch running the width of the home, with Cantina doors, retractable screens, wood-burning outdoor fireplace, commercial propane/infrared space heaters, and outdoor kitchen with granite countertop and sink, and stainless grill with built-in rotisserie and searing burner; stellar indoor living spaces, including three sitting areas, bedrooms of impressive proportions (all but one of which enjoy lake views), two semi-private apartments, two laundry rooms, a 1,100-bottle chilled wine cellar, cedar-lined closet and two oversized two-car garages. This preeminent estate is worthy of the attention of the most discerning buyer.
- MLS® #1354512
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address115 Wood Sage Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 11:16pm CST.