Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
38 Wiseton Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1354601
Home in Hamptons Grant Simpsonville SC
Traditional Brick Southern Charm nestled at the end of a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac on 1 acre in the hidden jewel community of Hampton's Grant in Simpsonville. 4-bedroom, 2 ½ bathrooms, wired theater bonus room, trey and vaulted ceilings, crown molding, bay windows, plantation shutters, gas-log fireplace and built-in bookcases with natural light galore! Over 3200 square feet of spacious elegance with natural oak hardwood floors, handsome fixtures, and fresh Sherwin Williams paint throughout. Special features include: new Gutter Guard system, over-sized rear quintessential screened-in sleeping porch, all-new stone and lantern-lit courtyard, grilling and fire-pit area, irrigation system, separate laundry/mudroom with sink, front entry and rear entry staircases, wooded yard, privacy fence with custom iron scroll gate. In the garage you’ll find the pièce de résistance: a wall bank of organization and storage with 2 work benches. The heart of this home is the cozy-modern kitchen with stainless steel gas range, stacked ovens, center island with pot rack, coffee nook, wood cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, granite countertops, pantry, and a window overlooking the gardens. The bay-windowed breakfast room also boasts an office nook. The open floor plan downstairs allows for friend and family togetherness and the private spaces are all tucked away upstairs. The Master Bedroom includes His and Hers closets with custom organizational systems. The en suite bath has stand-in shower, Jacuzzi garden tub, double sinks, and trey ceiling. It’s a safe, quiet pet-friendly walkable neighborhood with winding, shaded roads and friendly neighbors. Country living with convenient city advantages (shopping and dining, and downtown Simpsonville is just 2 miles away). The home you’ve been waiting for has finally been listed. Come meet your new home, it will not last long!
- MLS® #1354601
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Mark Hoyt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address38 Wiseton Court
- SubdivisionHamptons Grant
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 3:01pm CST.