Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Fort Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1354615
Home in Kilgore Farms Simpsonville SC
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready @ November 2017! Very popular Cameron floor plan with many upgrades! With plenty of bedrooms and an office off of the mud room. Clean lines and an open floor plan create flow on the main level, while the mud hall gives boots and bags a home of their own. The upstairs owner's suite features a mammoth closet deserving of its own zip code. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle, while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #1354615
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Emily Raines
- Listing Office:Mth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address22 Fort Drive
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 6:01am CST.