Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Normandy Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354617
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Fabulous 4 or 5 bedroom home on coveted street in Botany Woods. This custom built home with dazzling curb appeal has too many features to list! The spacious kitchen and den create an open floor plan and there is also the added bonus of a sunroom! Hardwood floors , dental molding, and the expansive front porch add charm and character! All bedrooms have attached baths! THREE fireplaces ! Plantation shutters grace the formal living room, dining room , and front bedrooms. The finished walk out basement is AWESOME! There is also floored walk up attic space of additional 1500 sq ft! Many updates including roof and windows! This home has the space and style you have been searching for! Make your appointment today! You will LOVE the location and private lot.
- MLS® #1354617
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:April Garrison
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address5 Normandy Road
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 9:16am CST.