Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 N Kensington Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1354652
Home in Carilion Greenville SC
Paris Mountain/Furman University neighborhood. Carilion, developed in 2007...rolling hills, Craftsman homes, pool, short ride to Swamp Rabbit Trail and Furman. Furman has beautiful grounds to walk around the pond and listen to concerts during the summer, 10 minute drive to downtown Greenville, 5 minutes to Travelers Rest restaurants and Beautiful ridges of Paris Mountain, Cycling or hiking in Blue Ridge is short ride away. Two story craftsman style home built in 2007 with large master suite on main floor, Office or small study with french doors at entrance of home. Wide hall opens to den/kitchen/dining room/back deck and level yard. Two car garage has enough room for work space, utility room off garage into kitchen for convenience. Two large bedrooms with walk in closets, Jack and Jill baths for privacy on 2nd floor. Open room by steps could have petition for 4th bedroom or office. Oversized den/rec room/bedroom is carpeted for comfort. Attic space walks from open room for organized convenient storage. Level yard is private with mature shrubs. Oversized parking is easy access into garage and driveway. Front porch ready for rocking chairs or swing and home is appointed with hardwood floors, carpet, lots of windows, ceramic in baths and stained cabinetry in kitchen. Beautiful home within a short drive to the beautiful areas which Greenville County offers.
- MLS® #1354652
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lil Glenn
- Listing Office:Lil Glenn Co, Llc
- Address204 N Kensington Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 10:16am CST.