Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Hitchcock Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1354704
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
This beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home is located on a .70 acre cul-de-sac lot in desirable Spaulding Farm. This home is approxmately 5600 sq feet and is "The Wedge Plantation" plan by Southern Living. On the main level you will find a living room, spacious dining room and great room with fireplace and gas logs. The kitchen opens to the breakfast room and has an eat in island. The master suite is on the main level and features a spacious room off of it that is the perfect office or sitting room. Large master bathroom with jetted tub, double sinks, separate shower and a walk in closet. On the second level you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a craft/homework area and a large bonus room. On the third level, there is a 15x23 bedroom with a private bath and built in desk. There is also a 16x15 room that could be 6th bedroom (no closet), office or extra storage. You will enjoy the spring days ahead on the deck overlooking the private backyard. Don't miss the extra storage under the house! Spaulding Farm boasts award winning schools (Oakview is in walking distance), clubhouse, 2 pools, tennis courts, exercise facility, a walking trail and a new playground.
- MLS® #1354704
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5400-5599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Margaret Marcum
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address10 Hitchcock Lane
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 9:31am CST.