Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Sunning Hill Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1354780
Home in Stonehaven Simpsonville SC
Do not miss out on this meticulously maintained, one owner, Stonehaven beauty that offers an easy living floor plan, super sought after location and incredible curb appeal! Beyond the home’s attractive brick facade you will be delighted with it’s inviting interior that’s suitable for easy everyday living as well as upscale entertaining. The two story Foyer is decorated with a fully transomed entrance with an over sized arch glass window, and is bordered by A Large Office with built in bookcases, and a Formal Living Room. Follow the French Doors to a Pristine Formal Dining Room that leads into the inviting eat-in Kitchen. The Kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry that will thrill the family chef along with sleek granite counter-tops, a center island with a four burner cook-top, tumbled travertine back splash, and a built in secretary for day to day uses. A delightful Breakfast Area can be found just beyond the Kitchen and opens to the screened porch. The spacious Great Room is warm and welcoming and full of natural light. Take either set of stairs to the expansive master suite that features a deep trey ceiling, large walk in closet, and luxurious master bath with an extended dual vanity, jetted tub and separate shower. There are two additional bedrooms all featuring neutral carpet, flush light mounting and spacious closets. Bonus room can serve as 4th bedroom. Other notable features include: heavy crown molding, sparkling hardwood floors, neutral carpet, a large deck with built in bench seat and a side entry two car garage. 104 Sunning Hill Road is an absolute must see with a very functional floor plan that is perfect for families of all sizes and includes wonderful neighborhood amenities that you are sure to fall in love with!
- MLS® #1354780
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address104 Sunning Hill Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 104 Sunning Hill Road, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1354780)
|Price Reduced (from $359,900)||$349,900||$10,000 (2.78%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.