Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Alister Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1354785
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Greenville’s only master-planned community with gorgeous Charleston-style architecture. Live a relaxed lifestyle with your doctor’s office, on-site gym, and bank within steps of your front porch. There’s also a gourmet restaurant serving up Southern delicacies and charm, making it easy to plan a night out or a cozy meal in. And the advantages don’t stop there! The sprawling green spaces and sidewalks give the neighborhood a small community feel, all while you’re just minutes away from big city conveniences. You will have quick access to 385 and 85 and will be only 4 miles from downtown Greenville! Welcome home to the DORSEY HALL! You’ll have plenty of room for family, guests, work, play, and entertaining. This home features a formal living room, dining room, and a study in the front entry of the home. After walking past the beautiful, wrap-around open staircase, you’ll find the open-concept kitchen and family room which features gorgeous oversized windows and 10 foot ceilings. The kitchen includes granite countertops, our highest level 42” cabinets with quiet close doors, a tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and furniture-grade island. Cozy up to the included gas log fireplace as you entertain guests or hang out with your family in the family room. Upstairs, an elevated double door provides a grand entry to your owner’s retreat. The owner’s bathroom includes lovely tile, two completely separate vanities, and separate walk-in closets. Three other ample bedrooms and a large laundry room complete the second story. Don’t forget your grill! The back patio is the perfect private space to extend your living area to the outdoors.
- MLS® #1354785
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Bill Kane
- Listing Office:Ryan Homes
- Address128 Alister Drive
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.