Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Jillian Lee Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1354827
Home in Gresham Park Simpsonville SC
WOW! Get the WOW factor here! This lovely 3BR/3BA ranch home already has the bells and whistles in place! Nestled onto a cul-de-sac lot in the popular community of Gresham Park in Simpsonville, SC, the stone accent covered entrance beckons you into gleaming hardwoods throughout! NO carpet in this home! The two story foyer leads into a two-story great room with double-sided gas log fireplace with granite surround. With the open floorplan, you can appreciate this upscale kitchen with granite with tile backsplash, double ovens, gas stove top, built-in microwave, (all GE appliances) 42" cabinetry, eat-at bar, separate breakfast area, and MORE! The open dining room boasts a trey ceiling with beautiful columns. A very favorite part of this home is the wonderful sunroom which leads to a huge, maintenance-free screened porch with travertine tile and travertine patio--all backing to nature! The lovely master bedroom suite features a trey ceiling, bay window, and private bath complete with raised granite vanities w/double sinks, big soaking tub with tile surround, tiled shower with seat, tile flooring, and fantastic walk-in closet! In addition to all of these beautiful spaces, you will find a secondary bedroom with French doors (great space for an office), full bath and a walk-in laundry with sink! Up the hardwood steps, you will find a loft area, secondary suite with private bath, and WALK-IN storage! There are so many upgrades already included in this home--I can't wait for you to be surprised by all the extras! Custom plantation shutters throughout, a garage yard door, pullouts in pantry, upscale fixtures, upgraded lighting, ... HURRY!!! Another great feature--carefree living with external lawn maintenance taken care of for only $118/month! AND community pool in the secluded woods behind! All of this in the coveted Five Forks area with the new Lowes grocery store, the new Greenville public library, fitness centers, restaurants, medical facilities, and SO much more! Welcome home to 7 Jillian Lee Court!
- MLS® #1354827
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Susan Mcmillen
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address7 Jillian Lee Court
- SubdivisionGresham Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 5:16am CST.