Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
232 Turquoise Trail Lot 54, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1354876
Home in Other Chesnee SC
Bring your Clients or investors to see the quality in this well appointed Craftsman Style 4 bedroom, 3 and 1/2 bath plus bonus model home. Upgrades Galore!!! Covered front porch with wood ceiling and stone steps leads into foyer which is complimented by beautiful thick moldings and wainscoting. Formal dining room affords great natural light plus coffered ceiling and wainscoting. A wall of windows and floor to ceiling stacked stone FP with raised hearth accents the huge great room. 5" wide plank Shaw flooring on main level with hardwood risers and landing. Kitchen has granite, mahogany Aristokraft Designer kitchen cabinets and hosts large center island breakfast bar, two walk in pantry's and a breakfast room. Huge laundry room with ceramic tile floor, built in designer cabinets and sink. Spacious master on main level with tray ceiling and an abundance of can lights. Master bath has dual sinks, oversized tile shower, tile surround soaker tub, tile floor, private water closet and HUGE master closet. Upstairs are three additional bedrooms. Jack n Jill bath between two bedrooms and the 4th bedroom has in suite bath. All bedroom closets are walk ins. Bonus room is the perfect spot for kids playroom, game room, craft room, etc... 2 car attached garage plus a third garage area in the tall crawl for your lawnmower and workshop. Moen designer plumbing fixtures, Progress designer lighting, Delaney brushed nickel door hardware, Granite in all baths, kitchen and laundry. All this and .94 acre wooded lot. This home is the model in StoneCreek Falls and is available for purchase with 1 year lease back at $2800/month. Neighborhood offers walking trails, pool (building this Fall) gorgeous Clubhouse, creek with swimming holes and waterfalls and a pond.
- MLS® #1354876
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Martin Childress
- Listing Office:Devoro Homes Llc
- Address232 Turquoise Trail Lot 54
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 232 Turquoise Trail Lot 54, Chesnee, SC (MLS® #1354876)
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$34,000 (7.84%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,900)||$433,900||$6,000 (1.36%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 12:46pm CST.