Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
934 Laurelwood Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1354897
Home in Laurelwood - 013 Landrum SC
This Pristine Custom All Brick Home on 10+/- Acres is conveniently located to the Tryon-Landrum-Campobello area and Greenville! Have you longed to have a large wrap around porch that looks out over acres of land? Then you definitely don't want to miss an opportunity to tour this home! As you walk in the front door you are greeted with a large two story foyer that is the heart of the home that directs you to many vital spaces! Just to the left of the foyer you will find the Living Room that is a great formal space or music room! Just past the Living Room on the left you will find a set of french doors that create privacy for the home office space. To the right of the entry you will find the large Great Room with wood burning fireplace that leads into the large Dining Room. Here you will be torn as to whether you should escape to the large 400 square foot screened in porch to relax and enjoy the quietness of the country or stand in amazement at the large custom kitchen with large center island. This kitchen truly does have tons of counter space along with a double oven and other standard stainless steel appliances. Now you find yourself back at entry and a hall that leads to the side exterior door, laundry and private back stairway to the large 33x19 Bonus Room with full bath that is located over the 3 car garage! The possibilities are endless for this space! Returning back to the heart of the home you will proceed up the open stairway to the open loft area perfect for a little reading nook. There are also 3 bedrooms, a full bath and large Master Suite with large walk-in closet and an Master Bath with separate shower, jetted tub and dual vanity! The acreage is partially cleared and partially wooded with creek on the property and bordering the property. There is believed to be a natural spring on the property. Whether you are looking for land for privacy, for horses or just to enjoy, this home is perfect! Don't delay in making this house YOUR home!
- MLS® #1354897
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Teresa Olbeter
- Listing Office:Greer Real Estate Company
- Address934 Laurelwood Way
- SubdivisionLaurelwood - 013
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 12:31pm CST.