Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
162 Greystone Place, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1354900
Home in None Pickens SC
When you start to drive up the winding path to this beautiful home you know immediately that you have found that special place to call home. Beautiful pastures bordered by stunning mountain views. Every day these stunning views will surprise and delight you. From early sunrise and misty mornings to sunny days when the mountains are a deep purple and sharp and clear. This spacious well built and maintained home offers cathedral ceilings, wood beans, huge kitchen with tons of storage, hardwood floors, 31x16 living area with double French doors leading onto the large covered patio. Huge 13x10 laundry room with extra storage. Roof and HVAC where replaced 2017. Just imagine waking up each morning and stepping through the French doors (from the master bedroom) and having the mountains greet you and give you the that sense of peace before starting a hectic morning. This is not a cookie cutter home, it is a well maintained home with tons of character nestled on 21.3 acres. Must see to truly appreciate. ADDENDUM
- MLS® #1354900
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Short SaleYes
- Address162 Greystone Place
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Listing Agent:Lee Morrison
- Listing Office:Century 21 Hometown Realtors
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 8:46am CST.